Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bumps and Bruises

We have had a few bumps and bruises lately.

Grahm was playing catch with Jason and another kid.  On a loose ball the 2 boys raced and Grahms face connected with the other boys head.

Photobucket

Tennyson and I were squeezing out of the car in a tight spot and I tried to close the sliding door on the van.  Her little leg was bent and her foot was sticking out and I slammed it in the door.  She cried and cried (and I wanted to die).  After some meds and ice she wanted down to play, but that would only last about 30 seconds before she decided it hurt too much and wanted back up in my arms.  That continued for an hour or so.  Then she started playing and walking on it and hasn't stopped since.

Photobucket

Yes, BOTH SIDES!  So sad.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awww, poor little kiddos. I don't blame Tennyson for her emotions. I would still be crying about that one.