Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Parties

Here are a few pictures of the kiddos at our Branch Christmas Party.  In our Branch the children out number the adults, so we quickly visited with Santa and made room for others.

 Someone is starting to look too big, so sad.


His school teacher gave all the kids Santa hats and Jayce loves his.  He had to wear it too the party.

Of course on the day of the school Christmas Parties I had 3 places to be.  I needed to be with Jayce, Grahm and at Tennyson's re-weigh.  Tennyson won and the boys were left on their own.  Fortunately I have a stand in Mom for Grahm.  She took pictures and helps out regularly if I need her to.



2 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like you guys are really making a home for yourself there. One good thing about the church is that you have an instant family no matter where you go. They always have such nice Christmas parties.

Mike said...

Micah,
I miss all the nummy stuff you used to bring over when you guys visited. Mimi asked for "those cake popsickles" for here birthday cake coming up. I might just give it a try. Tell Jason hello and say hi to your kids.
Mike