Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Easter Egg Hunt!

Like everyone, I have visions of beautiful Easter Egg Hunt pictures.  Then, there is reality - we are just lucky to get it done with everything else that day.  This year it seemed harder that usual to focus on the true meaning of Easter.  We are so grateful for the sacrifice of our Savior.  I am so grateful for my boys who remember the special Easter Egg Hunt (with messages about the true meaning of Easter) and made sure we did it on Monday night.

   He missed one, so Charlotte quickly found it after Grahm moved on.



 I love this picture, she spotted an egg!



 Their adopted Aunt and Uncle brought over little basket for each of the kids.  The boys got these hilarious sets of glasses and noses.  The girls got bunny ears (I didn't get a picture).


No comments: