Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lament

Oh - I wish... I wish I could....

"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before. . . .Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment. We develop ourselves and others when we take unorganized matter into our hands and mold it into something of beauty. . ."
~Dieter F. Uchtdorf


Sometimes, I just feel ready to burst with something. I feel like there is something original inside of me, that I can make and share... but - it is stuck. So, I copy..

Love that quote.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You have to be the most creative person I have ever known. What an inspiration you are!

John and Karisa said...

I love that quote too. And by the way, I don't buy that for a second that you don't have creative ideas-- good grief, if Micah Geary isn't creative, then what is everyone else?!?!? I think I have you up on a pedestal as the woman who can make or do anything. (You can, can't you?)