Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall in Northern Wisconsin!!

The first weekend of October we were invited to go north for the weekend to enjoy the leaves changing color. It was beautiful.











The first morning we went for a boat ride!!












Then a nature hike - gorgeous!!












Then the boys went for a swim - did you notice the jackets and sweatshirts - YIKES!! Count the ribs!!










Sunday morning I was talked into a dip in the lake before church. Jason went right in and under! We girls took our time getting all the way in (I was not washing my hair - that would mean I would have had to pack blowdryers and curling irons). Side note - I have done the Polar Bear swim in RI - so I am not a complete wimp.

2 comments:

Katie said...

What fun! And I have all that to look forward to in about 8 months. Let's just hope it is warmer in june!

T & E's Blog said...

I miss Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I love Charlotte's little coat. I want to hug her!!!