Thursday, March 10, 2011

Trying to Catch Up

I have decided that I need to finish up some unfinished projects.  I need to decrease my fabric stash and others. 

I finished up 2 bibs that I started when Charlotte was pretty little.  I had used an iron on vinyl to waterproof Amy Butler fabric.  I wanted to test the vinyl before I finished the other 2.  The vinyl is too thick for the project, so where the bib regularly bends the vinyl cracked.  I need thinner vinyl.  However, I finished these two because they still work even after I rip off the vinyl when it cracks.

Also on the done list is a lamp redo for Charlotte.  It is to match her new quilt - It looks okay, I might have to redo the pinwheel part.

BEFORE                                                                                  AFTER

1 comment:

Jen said...

Very cool bibs. I've always wanted to try to make those but never did. So many projects piled on my list. The lamp turned out darling.