Friday, September 17, 2010

Love the Creativeness!

When we were shopping for some school clothes I came across a section of darling baby dresses.  I was on the way to take Charlotte potty when they caught my eye.  When we headed back to find the boys we hurried over to check them out.  I was thinking they would be cute for the baby (and summery since all of Charlotte's baby clothes are winter). 

I really like the 2 on the right!

I think the red or white one could be really sweet.

When I got closer and realized they were made of terry cloth, I started thinking that they were cute/fancy swimsuit cover ups for babies.  And then I saw the sign...


Yes - these are hand towels - and rather complete dresses!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Such a strange idea for a hand towel. If they fit the baby or Charlotte though, then I would still get them. I love the top 2 right ones, too. I can't wait to see what other odd, Japanese things you will find in the next 3 years.